The cost of window tinting varies considerably by brand. Thus, the task of choosing from the pool of brands, materials, and prices may be daunting. Invoking the assistance of a professional window tinter is certainly a great way of getting round the regulations and time.
WINDOW TINTING COST
Overall, the actual price of having your window tinted varies considerably. Here are some of the leading factors that determine it:
1. NUMBER OF WINDOWS AND TYPE OF TINT
A mix of the number of windows you want to be tinted, their sheer size, the kinds of technology that build a window tint, and the quality of the tint all determine the actual price.
Certain brands like Rayno Phantom have lifetime warranties whereas the rest have short-term ones. Those with sufficient warranties are cheaper, all factors considered.
3. LOCATION AND LAWS
Prices generally vary on account of the laws that are put in place by the state. Some states for instance impose a maximum level of legally allowed tints.
4. COST FOR A TINT JOB BY TYPE OF FILM
Costs also vary by the kinds of tint films. This stems from a similar variation in the quality of the materials in use. Below are three leading kinds of window films plus their outstanding benefits:
- Ceramic window tint cost – It is the highest quality and is completely devoid of dyes and metallic substances. Rather it comprises ceramic particles that are neither metallic nor conductive. It does not block out cell signals, GPS systems, and radios. Subsequently, it is the most expensive.
- Dyed window tint cost – This is the most affordable. Its makeup incorporates a dye that is bundled with a layer next to the adhesive and then applied onto the vehicle’s window. On the flip side, it is less durable as the sun’s rays quickly fade it causing it to turn brown, purple, or wholly transparent. Its low price is given that it lacks any advanced technology. Thanks to its periodic bubbling issues, low lifespan, and poor functionality, it requires constant and frequent replacements.
- Carbon window tint cost – Contains carbon particles that serve to block out infrared light pretty fine. Its carbon content also serves to cool your interiors and takes longer to fade. Given that it contains no metals, it won’t affect your cellphones or the radio transmission. Nonetheless, the carbon content does generate glares and haze; both of which impede your visibility. On the whole, it costs a lot more than the dyed films.
- Sedans – Cheaper options like Rayno MonoCarbon cost $50 per window that translates to $250 for all seven windows. More expensive options like Phantom S5, Phantom S7, and Rayno Phantom S9 cost $100 per window or roughly $650 for all the seven windows in your car.
- Coupes – Just if your coupe has curved or steep rear windows, be ready to pay more. That is because they elicit higher labor costs as they are more daunting to cover. In all, your ordinary two-door car, with 5 windows, costs $120-$450.
- Trucks – Be ready to part with no less than $350 depending on the exact size of the truck. The price shoots up if you choose to tint the window’s slider.
- SUVs – SUVs contain larger windows that ultimately cost a lot more to tint. They cost roughly $250-$750 to tint fully.
On the surface, this seems cheaper but nothing could be further from the truth. That is because it demands the possession of the necessary tools and skillset. Further, success is not guaranteed even if you have the necessary experience.
GET YOUR WINDOWS TINTED BY A PRO TODAY
Hiring a professional to do it for you lets you get round the legal hurdles, lifts the stress and the frustrations that potentially arise, and the costs of having to acquire your own tools.
Look up to us, Denton Window Tinting, for your professional window tinting undertaking. Reach us via dentontint.com or call us at (817) 997-4618.
Regardless of the number of windows you have, the type of vehicle, size of the windows, and kind of tint we guarantee you exceptional performance.